Friday, November 25, 2005

Busy, busy, busy...


The last week and more I have been busy, busy, busy. Very busy. So, busy that I did not have a chance to be embarrased by my last post. I have had one event after another to manage and many of them falling over each other.

Its when one is so busy, so tied up... that one dreams a lot. And every night I get bizarre dreams. Dreams which are hard to describe really for they are so surrealistic. They make so much sense, it seems, when you are dreaming ...but when you get up, the entire scheme is lost!

Another thing has happened. A bunch of around 7 dogs have found home in front of my gate! I look up an down the road and there is not other dog sleeping in front of any other house. Maybe its because they see that I am very careful with them... never showing any intention of harming them. In fact, when I drive in my car to the gate, some of the dogs just lie there, sure that I would never run my tire any further. Sometimes, I have to get out and ask them to move!!

In a way I like this trust. Something, which in this very busy period helps me slow down.

3 Comments:

Blogger JD said...

If I am ever reincarnated as a dog, I know what kind, considerate owner's gate I want to sleep in front of! *smile*

2:59 AM  
Blogger trangam said...

LOL! Sure, you are always welcome!

3:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hate that about dreams and it is so true. Even upon waking it still may make sense but two hours into the day no details can be remembered. Amazing really how the mind is always at work even if it is on the imaginative side.

Don't feel bad about being busy, it has been many days since I published something too.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home