Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wish you a happy Deepavalli!


Its Deepavalli today! And people began this evening going all guns - bursting fire-crackers and with a display some cool fireworks in the sky. Each year I see some real nice effects.



Well I managed to capture some pictures of the fireworks in the sky this evening. But... then I captured some lightining too! And sad for many, it rained putting an end to the firecrackers today.



But knowing people, they will not rest until all their firecrackers/fireworks are exhausted. And so tommorow will be another day of fun. Especially for kids.



But for now, I am sure the stray dogs must be very glad. Because they really hate the firecrackers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great pics of the fireworks, one of the harder things to capture. Have you tried lightning yet?

5:26 PM  
Blogger trangam said...

Yes, actually there was lighning the same night though not huge! I tried hard to capture it but it just seemed to escape my timing!

5:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Me too! When I even set my exposure time to 8 full seconds, sure enough lightning just before the shutter opens then count 1...2...3... and finally the shutter closes at 8, then BAM lightning strikes.

I am terrible with it, only got it good a couple times. I may try tonight . Great pics none the less! :)

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home